Monday, May 02, 2005

10:45 AM-- SHOUT OUT ( MEANS HELLO ) TO A VERY GOOD FRIEND MARK/SANDY ACELL. ALSO
TO MARY B, CLIFF RAAD AND WIFE.

10:48 AM-- I'M GETTING MY GARDEN READY TO PLANT THIS WEEK. WE SHOULD COULD USE SOME
RAIN. THE GROUND IS VERY DRY AND HARD. I PROMISE MY WIFE THAT I WOULD
TRY AND LOSE WEIGHT. SO I STARTED TODAY. EATING A LOT OF VEGGIE'S AND
ONLY 3 OZ OF MEAT 3 TIMES A WEEK. MY BROTHER-IN-LAW IN ROCHESTER, MINN
HAS BEEN ON THIS DIET AND LOST ABOUT 25 POUNDS IN THE LAST COUPLE OF
MONTHS. SO I'AM GOING TO TRY IT. THE PROBLEM IS I'M NOT A BIG VEGGIE
EATER, BUT I WILL TRY THEM AND STAY ON IT FOR THE MONTH OF MAY. IT
MIGHT HELP THE KNEES A LITTLE I HOPE.

HOPE TO GET SOME FISHING IN NEXT WEEK IF IT WARMS UP. PASTOR BOB AND I
CAN'T WAIT TO GO DROWN SOME WORMS.

BY THE WAY THIS DIET WILL MAKE YOU CRANKY. DIETING DOES THAT TO YOU.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home