Monday, May 16, 2005

MONDAY MAY 16, 2005

7:45 AM A LITTLE WARMER TODAY. I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BREAKFAST WITH WAYNE THIS
MORNING BUT HE STOOD ME UP. I GUESS HE GOT HOME LATE FROM KENTUCKY WITH
THE GOLFING CREW. I TOLD HIM I HAVE NEVER BEEN STOOD UP. NOT EVEN BY
ANY OF MY OLD GIRL FRIENDS IN SCHOOL IN MY YOUNGER DAYS. COURSE I ONLY
HAD A COUPLE OF GIRL FRIENDS. I WAS TO BUSY WITH PLAYING SPORTS. NO TIME
FOR GIRLS. HAVE TO PLANT THE REST OF MY GARDEN TODAY. THEN ITS ALL DONE
FOR THIS YEAR. JUST EAT THE GOODIES LATER IN JULY AND AUGUST. WE HAVE
PEAS ( ONLY FOR GAIL ) TOMATOES, GREEN PEPPERS, RED PEPPERS, CUCUMBERS,
GREEN BEANS.

THE J FORCE MUSICAL AT CHURCH WAS REALLY GOOD MY WIFE SAID. SHE REALLY
ENJOYED IT. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE DIRECTORS AND HELPLERS WHO PUT
ON A GREAT PERFORMANCE WITH THE KIDS.

7:55 AM SHOUT OUT TO GRANDDAUGHTERS ALI AND HALEY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
MARK/SANDY ACELL. GREG AND MARGO ( ARE TWO KIDS ). I MUST SAY THAT WE
HAVE GREAT KIDS. ALSO TO A VERY GOOD FRIEND CHARLOTTE. ( GET WELL SOON ).
THE FISH ARE WAITING TO BE EATON.



8:00 AM WE WOULD LIKE PRAYER FOR OUR SON. HE IS IN A LOT OF PAIN. HE HAS A SLIP
DISC. HE IS ON SOME MEDICINE AND GOING THROUGH THERAPY. IF THIS DOESN'T
WORK OUT HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY. SO PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM THAT THESE
TWO TREATMENTS WILL WORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home