Monday, May 30, 2005

MONDAY MAY 30, 2005

6:55 PM- I'M A LITTLE LATE GETTTING THIS OUT TODAY. BUT, FIRST OF ALL MY GOOD
FRIENDS BOB/JUDY ENSTROM ARE HOME. THEY HAD A GREAT TIME FOLLOWING
THE LEWIS/CLARK EXPEDITION TRAIL. WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU HAD A GOOD
TIME AND MADE IT HOME SAFE. IT SURE WAS GREAT TO HAVE BREAKFAST WITH
BOB THIS MORNING. IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE BOREING ON MONDAYS GOING BY
YOURSELF TO BREAKFAST.

LARRY/AIKO AND GAIL AND I WENT FISHING OUT AT HERRICK LAKE IN WHEATON
SUNDAY AFTERNOON. WE CAUGHT AROUND 14 FISH BUT NOBODY WANTED TO CLEAN
THEM SO IT WAS A CATCH AND RELEASE DEAL.IT WAS A LITTLE COOL AND WE
GOT SOME RAIN DROPS ALSO.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I REALLY ENJOYED BRIAN BILL SERMON SUNDAY
MORNING ON BITTERNESS. PASTOR WAS RIGHT IT CAN CHOKE YOU. I SPEAK FROM
EXPERIENCE ON THIS.

7:05 PM - SHOUT OUT TO CHARLOTTE, BOB/PATTY VODICK, LARRY/AIKO, WAYNE/CATHERIN,
PASTOR BRIAN BILL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home