Saturday, May 14, 2005

SATURDAY MAY 14, 2005

3:45 AM - CAN'T SLEEP. I FINALLY WENT TO THE DOCTOR. I HAVE A BAD SINUS INFECTION
WHICH CALLS FOR SOME AMOXICILLIN FOR 10 DAYS. I CALLED MY GRANDDAUGHTER
LAST NIGHT AND TOLD HER SHE HAD TO PAY FOR THE MEDICINE. FOR I GOT THIS
FROM HER 2 WEEKS AGO. SHE SAID " NO I'M NOT GRANDPA ". I WON'T MAKE HER
PAY. SOME OF OUR CHURCH FRIENDS ARE AWAY GOLFING KY. HAVE A SAFE DRIVE
HOME YOU ALL. I SEE ITS STILL RAINING. THATS GOOD. PLEASE PRAY TODAY
THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL SOFTEN OUR HEARTS AS WE GO INTO HIS HOUSE
TOMORROW.

ITS 4:00 AM NOW SO I WILL CLOSE AND TRY TO GET A FEW MORE HOURS BEFORE
THE DAY BEGINS. I NEED TO FINISH PLANTING MY GARDEN THIS WEEK END. SEE
YOU AT CHURCH SUNDAY.


4:00 AM - BOB/JUDY ENSTROM, PAUL SHERLING AND FAMILY, RUSS/GERMAINE. MY TWO SISTERS
IN TEXAS AND FAMILIES.

HOPEFULLY BOB BOERMAN AND I WILL GE ABLE TOGO FISHING ON MONDAY. PLEASE
PRAY FOR WARM WEATHER AND NO RAIN OR WIND.


GOOD DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home