Sunday, May 15, 2005

SUNDAY MAY 15, 2005

2:20 PM - WHAT A CLOUDY AND COOL DAY. I HAD A LITTLE ICE CREAM AND HAD TO TURN
THE HEAT UP AND PUT ON MY SHIRT JACKET. I'M FEELING BETTER. THE GOOD
OLD MEDICINE IS WORKING. IT SURE LEAVES A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH. I
CAN'T TASTE TO MUCH. BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS ABOUT MY DIET THAT I SAID I
WAS ON. I HAVE LOST 15 LBS ALREADY SINCE MAY 1ST. I HERE FROM MY WIFE
THAT A FEW OTHERS FROM CHURCH AREN'T FEELING TO GOOD EITHER. WE PRAY
THAT THE LORD WILL PUT HIS HEALING HAND ON YOU. I HAVNE'T HEARD FROM
MY VERY GOOD FRIEND BOB ENSTORM FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. I WAS WATCHING
THE CUBS THIS AFTERNOON. THIS TEAM REALLY NEEDS TO LEARN THE TECHNIQUES
OF BASEBALL. THE MONEY THAT THESE PLAYERS MAKE AND THEY CAN'T REMEMBER
HOW MANY OUTS THERE ARE AND HOW TO BUNT A RUNNER INTO SCORING POSITION.

WELL HAVE A GOOD DAY ANY WAY.

2:30 PM - SHOUT OUT TO DAVIS AND KATHY, CLIFF RAAD AND FAMILY, FRANK AND LOUIS,
FRED AND NITA KIRKWOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home