Sunday, May 29, 2005

SUNDAY MORNING MAY 29,2005

1:00 AM- WHAT A NIGHT. WENT TO BED SATURDAY NIGHT AT 10:00 PM AND WOKE UP AT
11:15 PM. JUST WHAT I NEEDED 1 1/4 HOURS OF SLEEP. CAN'T GO BACK TO
SLEEP. I EVEN PLAYED TWO CD'S AND STILL AWAKE. GOING TO BE ONE OF
THOSE DAYS I SEE. WE WENT TO A FREINDS HOUSE SATURDAY NIGHT FOR A
LITTLE BBQ. IT WAS VERY GOOD. MORE BBQ TO COME ON MONDAY AFTERNOON. I
BROUGHT SOME BABYBACK RIBS AND WILL COOK THEM OUT ON MONDAY. CAN HARDLY
WAIT.OUR BACK YARD LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH ALL THE FLOWERS BLOOMING. THE
PENNIES ARE JUST GREAT AND THEY SMELL GOOD ALSO. WE WANT TO WELCOME HOME
BOB/JUDY FROM A GREAT VACATION. ALSO OUR FRIENDS LARRY/AIKO FROM VACATION.
I KNOW THEY BOTH HAD A COME TIME.


1:10 AM- SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JEAN, DAVIS/KATHY, LARRY/AIKO AND I CAN'T FORGET THEM
2 GIRL FRIENDS OF MINE ALI/HALEY ( OUR GRANDAUGHTERS ) ALSO TO ARE TWO
KIDS AND THEIR FRIENDS THAT ARE CAMPING AROUND SOUTH BEND, INDIANA THIS
WEEK END AT YOGI BEAR CAMP GOUNDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home