Thursday, May 26, 2005

THURSDAY MAY 26, 2005

4:15 PM- I'M BACK. I DIDN'T BLOG FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. I WAS WORKING ON MY FRONT
YARD AND IN THE GARDEN. ALSO WATERING FOR MY TWO FRIENDS. THEY ARE HOME
NOW SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ANYMORE. THEY BOTH HAD A GOOD TIME. THE LORD
SURE HAS GIVEN US SOME BEAUTIFUL DAYS. WE COULD USE SOME RAIN. EVERYBODYS
WATER BILL WILL BE A LITTLE HIGH NEXT TIME AROUND. THE GARDEN IS GROWING
REALLY GOOD. I DID HAVE A RABBIT EAT ONE OF MY CUCUMBERS. I HAD THE RABBIT
FOR DINNER THAT NIGHT. ( JUST JOKING. ) SPORTS FANS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO
DO WITH THE CUBS? THE SAD PART IS WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY THIS MEMORIAL DAY
AT ALL. MAYBE SOME FISHING WITH LARRY & AIKO GREENE AND SOME GOOD OLD
BBQ. HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY AND BE SAFE DRIVING. HOPE TO SEE YOU ON
THE LORDS DAY.


4:20 PM- A BIG SHOUT OUT TO - CHARLOTTE, BOB/JUDY, OUR TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS, OUR
SON AND DAUGHTER AND THEIR FRIENDS. ALSO TO THE REST OF OUR RELATIVES
WERE EVER THEY ARE AND OUR FRIENDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home