Tuesday, May 17, 2005

TUESDAY MAY 17, 2005

2:55 PM - WELL, I GOT MY WALKING IN THIS MORNING. ITS WASN'T A GOOD NIGHT SLEEPING
FOR ME. I WAS CUTTING OUT BIRD HOUSES AND PUTTING THEM TOGETHER FOR SOME
PEOPLE. THEN YOU SCREW THEM TO THE OLD PITCH FORKS. YES, I SELL THEM
ALSO. I FIRST SAW THEM IN A CRAFT SHOW IN BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN LAST
YEAR WITH MARGO'S FATHER-IN-LAW. HIM AND I NOT ONLY FISH WE GO TO THE
CRAFT SHOWS, STATE SELLS, AND GOOD OLD GARAGE SALES. THERE I GET TOYS
FOR GAIL'S DAY CARE CENTER. SURE TURNED OUT TO BE A NICE DAY.


3:00 PM - SHOUT OUT TO WAYNE AND CATHERIN WATKINS, BOB AND JUDY ENSTORM, AGAIN
TO A VERY GOOD FRIEND CHARLOTTE. HOPE YOU FEELING BETTER TODAY.


BOB AND JUDY ARE STILL ON THE LEWIS AND CLARK EXPEDITION VACATION. SOME
OF THE MOTELS THAT THEY STAY AT DON'T HAVE INTERNET. THATS WHY I HAVE
NOT PUT ANYTHING ON THE BLOGGER SITE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home