Wednesday, May 18, 2005

WEDNESDAY MAY 18, 2005

4:30 PM- I HAVE BEEN ON THE GO ALL DAY. I WAS IN MELROSE PARK WATERING THE GARDEN
AND FLOWERS FOR A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. HES ON VACATION TO MEXICO. ALSO
MY NEIGHBOR IS GONE ALSO AND I'M TAKING CARE OF HER FLOWERS AND GARDEN.

I HERE I HAVE A LITTLE SPY THAT READS MY BLOGGING AND THEN CALLS MY
WIFE AND TELLS HER WHAT I HAVE SAID. MY WIFE DOESN'T LIKE BLOGGING
OR THE COMPUTER. I WONDER WHO THE SPY IS. MAYBE SHE IS FROM THE
RICH TOWN OF RIVER FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'M FEELING PRETTY GOOD NOW THAT
THE MEDICINE IS IN ME. WANT TO SAY GOOOD BYE TO WAYNE/CATHERIN AS THEY
GO UP NORTH TO MINN FOR THE SUMMER. TAKE CARE AND HAVE A SAFE DRIVE. I
MENTION MONDAY THAT I GOT STOOD UP FOR BREAKFAST. IT WAS MY FAULT. I
FORGOT THAT THEY WERE COMING HOME ON MONDAY INSTEAD OF SUNDAY. MY ERROR.

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING FISHING WITH SOME OF THE MEN FROM
CHURCH. WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE LORD AND WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR US
AND REELING IN THE FISH.


4:35 PM- SHOUT OUT TO MY WIFE ( SHE LETS ME KISS HER NOW THAT MY COLD IS GONE )
MY NEIGHBORS BOB/PATTY ( THEY ARE GREAT ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home