Sunday, June 12, 2005

SUNDAY JUNE 12, 2005

3:40 PM- SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING ON SATURDAY. BUT WHEN I GOT HOME FROM FISHING I
WENT TO BED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. I WAS A LITTLE TIRED. I GOT UP AT
3:00 AM IN THE MORNING TO GET READY FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE. I PICKED UP
PASTOR BOB AND HIS FRIEND AND WE WENT TO WAUKEEGAN TO GO FISHING OUT
IN THE LAKE. THERE WERE AROUND 15 GUYS FORM CHURCH. FIVE MEN ON EACH
BOAT. WE ALL TOOK TURNS CATCHING THE FISH. I GOT A 6 POUND SALMON. NEED
TO SAY I WAS VERY HAPPY. THATS THE FIRST TIME I FISHED IN LAKE MICHIGAN
AND THE FIRST SALMON I HAVE EVER CAUGHT. IT WILL TASTE REAL GOOD ON THE
GRILL. CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PASTOR RAY WILL NOT BE BLOGGING FOR I WHOLE
MONTH. NOW YOU CAN READ BOB'S AND MINE. WE WOULD LIKE THAT. WHAT A SERMON
PASTOR RAY HAD THIS MORNING. WE NEED TO PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL SET EACH
ONE OF US ON FIRE FOR HIM.


3:45 PM- SHOUT OUT TO MY GRANDKIDS AND OUR KIDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home