Sunday, June 26, 2005

SUNDAY JUNE 26, 2005

7:30 PM I'M BACK !!!!!! I TOOK LAST WEK OFF. I WAS DURING SOMETHINGS AND IT WAS
TO HOT. I STAYED IN FRONT OF THE A/C. WE NEED TO PRAY FOR SOME RAIN. LETS
ALL DO THAT TOMORROW MORNING. IT HAS BEEN A WILD WEEK. WE HAD OUR GRAND-
DAUGHTER HERE SINCE FRIDAY. SATURDAY WAS THE ZOO, A FRINEDS HOUSE FOR
DINNER. SUNDAY GOT UP WENT TO CHURCH AND THEN TO A FAMILY PARTY FOR OUR
SISTER IN LAW THAT RETIRED FROM TEACHING THIS MONTH. THEN WE CAME HOME
AND WENT TO CHURCH FOR THE PARTY FOR DAVIS/KATHY DUGGINS. IT ALL WAS A
GOOD TIME. ALL WE DID WAS EAT. DIET WEEK AHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I SEE A
FISHING SCHEDULE COMING UP AGAIN. YOU ALL TAKE CARE AND I WILL TALK TO
YOU AGAIN ON TUESSSSDAY. WHOM EVER PUT ON THE PARTY FOR THE DUGGINS DID
A REAL GOOD JOB. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP. LETS PRAY FOR DAVIS/
KATHY AS THEY BEGIN TO TRAVEL TO PA AND THE WORK THEY WILL BE DOING. WE
KNOW THAT THE LORD WILL BLESS THEM IN WHAT EVER THEY DO. GOOOOOOD LUCK.




7:40 PM A SHOUT OUT TO FRANK/JOAN EDWARDS, BOB/BETTY JOHNSON, CHARLOTTE, WAYNE/
CATHERIN WATKINS, THE STAFF AT CALVARY, GREG BLACK, MARGO GILKINSON AND
FAMILY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home