Thursday, June 02, 2005

THURSDAY JUNE 2, 2005

5:50 PM- SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING THE PASSED FEW DAYS. I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME
WORK AROUND THE HOUSE. THEN THE KNEES KICK IN AND THE PAIN IS SO
BAD THAT I CAN'T WALK OR STAND ANMORE. HOW MANY OF YOU WERE AT CHURCH
ON SUNDAY AND LISTEN TO PASTOR BRIAN BILL FROM PONTIAC BIBLE CHURCH
IN PONTIAC,ILL TALK ABOUT BITTERNESS. BOY, DID IT HIT HOME FOR ME. I
HAVE A LOT OF BITTERNESS AGAINST MY TWO SISTERS AND THIS GOT ME THINGKING
THAT LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE BITTER. I HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE IT RIGHT
WITH THEM.PLEAE PRAY FOR ME AS I GO ABOUT THIS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

9 MORE DAYS TILL THE FISHING TRIP TO LAKE MICHIGAN COMES. I CAN HARDLY
WAIT. I WAS DADDEN TO HERE ABOUT DAVIS/KATHY DUGGINS LEAVING THE CHURCH
AND MOVING TO PA. I KNOW THAT I WILL MISS THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK
AND THE MANY BLESSING THATS YOU HAVE GIVEN US AT CALVARY.

5:55 PM- SHOUT OUT TO PASTOR BRIAN BILL, OUR CHURCH STAFF, CHARLOTTE, WAYNE
AND CATHERIN, OUR TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS, BOB/JUDY, LARRY/AIKO, BOB/PATTY,
AL/RUTH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home