Thursday, June 09, 2005

THURSDAY JUNE 9 2005

1:50 PM- SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR THE PASS FEW DAYS. I WAS OUT ON A LAKE CALLED
GOGOAC LAKE IN DOWNTOWN BATTLE CREEK, MI. YES I SAID DOWNTOWN. ITS VERY
BEAUTIFUL LAKE AND IT HAS A COUPLE OF ISLANDS WITH NICE HOMES ON IT. THEY
HAVE ONE HOME ON THE ISLAND RIGHT IN THE MIDDDLE OF THE LAKE FOR A COOL
$1,000,000.00. NOW DOWN TO BUSINESS. WE CAUGHT 120 FISH FOR TWO DAYS.
WE HAD CRAPPIES, BLUE GILLS, SUNFISH, BASS, PERCH. I BROUGHT HOME 200
FILLETS. SOME REAL GOOD EATING THERE. I HAD A GREAT TIME ALSO WITH OUR
DAUGHTER AND HER FAMILY. THE 2 GRANDKIDS DID WEAR ME OUT IN THE EVENINGS.
IT WAS VERY HOT EACH DAY OVER 90 DEGREES. ITS GO TO BE BACK HOME. I'M
LOOKING FORWARD TO FISHING THIS DATRUDAY IN LAKE MICHIGAN WITH PASTOR BOB
AND OTHERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home