Tuesday, June 28, 2005

TUESDAY JUNE 28, 2005

4:00 PM I GOT A CALL LAST NIGHT FROM A VERY GOOD FRIEND THAT HIRED ME BACK IN
1978 AT TRW CINCH CONNECTORS. HE WAS MY BOSS. HE WAS UP HERE VISITING
HIS SON IN WOODSTOCK, ILL AND CALLED ME. I HAD LUNCH WITH HIM TODAY
AND WE TALKED ABOUT THE GOOD OLD TIMES. HE IS THE ONE THAT GOT ME
STARTED AS A DISTRIBUTION/WAREHOUSE MANAGER. I WAS ONE FOR 25 YEARS
BEFORE I RETIRED LAST YEAR. I WAS VERY THANKFUL TO HIM. HE LIVES IN
FLORIDA. HE LIKES THIS HOT WEATHER. HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR RAIN TODAY.
IF NOT PLEASE DO SO. WE NEED IT BAD. I ALSO HAD ANOTHER CALL YESTERDAY
FROM A GUY THAT WORKED FOR ME FOR 6 YEARS. I'M GOING TO SEE HIM ON
THURSDAY. IT HAS BEEN A GREAT WEEK. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS MAN FOR HE HAS
HEART TROUBLE VERY BAD AND HIS WIFE TWO MONTHS AGO HAD A VERY BAD STROKE
AND HAS CANCER ALSO. SO PLESAE LIFT THEM BOTH UP TO THE LORD. THANK YOU


4:05 PM SHOUT OUT TO CHARLOTTE, FRANK/LOUIS, BOB/PATTY. I CAN'T FORGET THOSE 2
GRAND DAUGHTERS OF OURS ALI / HALEY. GRANDPA SAYS HI AND I LOVE YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home