Wednesday, June 29, 2005

WEDNESDAY JUNE 29, 2005

10:50 AM WE GOT A LOT OF LIGHTING AND THUNDER AND DARK CLOUDS BUT NO RAIN. WE
HAVE TO KEEP PRAYING FOR THE RAIN. I HIRED A COUPLE OF HORSES TO COME
OVER AND EAT MY GRASS. I SHOULD SAY HAY.. TODAY IS OUR SONS BIRTHDAY.
HE IS 36 YEARS YOUNG. HE IS GETTING OLD. HE LEFT FOR CALIFORNIA TODAY
FOR 1 WEEKS VACATION. WENT FROM HOT TO HOTTER. SOME STATES TODAY IN
THE WEST WILL REACH 113 DEGREES. SAW THAT ON THE NEWS. I WILL STICK
WITH THE 90'S. WE HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT JULY 4TH. I DID NOT GO
FISHING TODAY LIKE I SAID. IT WAS TO HOT. I'M GOING ON FRIDAY WITH
SOME GOOD FRIENDS. I HAVE TO KEEP CHARLOTTE IN FISH. DON'T FORGET TO
PRAY FOR RAIN. I WILL NOT BE BLOGGING THE REST OF THE WEEK. I WILL
TALK TO YOU ON MONDAY. TAKE CARE AND DRIVE SAFE.


11:00 AM SHOUT OUT TO MARIO V, ALI/HALEY, PASTOR BOB, WAYNE/CATHERIN AND OF
COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home