Friday, August 12, 2005

FRIDAY AUGUST 12, 2005

11:15 AM I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT WE ARE GETTING SOME MORE RAIN. I WAS GOING TO
CUT THE BACK YARD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 1 1/2 MONTHS. BUT IT WILL
WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW. JUST LIKE THE CUBS. MY WIFE IS LEAVING ME FOR
THE WEEK END. SHE IS GOING TO MINN WITH HER OTHER SISTER TO SEE THE
OLDEST SISTER. SHE WILL BE BACK MONDAY. PEACE AND QUITE. SHE DID
HOWEVER COOK ME A TURKEY BREAST TO KEEP ME GOING. WHAT A WIFE. YOU
CAN'T BEAT A GOOD COLD TURKEY SANDWHICH. YESTERDAY NITA KIRKWOOD GAVE
ME SOME HOME MADE BREAD/BUTTER PICKLES. ARE THEY EVER GOOD. HOPE YOU
ALL OUT THERE ARE FEELING AND DOING GOOD. ALSO IF YOU WANT SOME GOOD
MUSIC AND HOT COFFEE AND A HOMEMADE DONUT GO TO THE FARMER MARKET ON
LAKE STREET EVERY SATURDAY. LETS PRAY THAT IT WON'T RAIN ON THE CHURCH
PICNIC TOMORROW (SATURDAY ). ALSO HOPE TO SEE YOU IN CHURCH ON SUNDAY
MORNING. THE EAST PARKING LOT IS STILL CLOSED. I WAY BY THERE THIS
MORNING. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE SICK AND THOSE THAT
ARE IN NEED OF HIS LOVE AND TOUCHING ARMS TO WRAP AROUND YOU. JUST LIFT
THEM ALL UP TO HIM TODAY. TAKE CARE. SIGNING OFF FOR NOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I think I've found a search engine with a sense of humor - I was actually looking for articles on rice, and here I am on a site called FRIDAY AUGUST 12, 2005. There's probably an electronic explanation for this and I have enjoyed the experience, so no harm done. Have a nice day MIKE BLACK - if that's your real name :0)

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home