Monday, August 15, 2005

MONDAY AUGUST 15, 2005

12:05 PM I MADE IT. MY WIFE WENT TO MINN ON FRIDAY AND IS COMING HOME TODAY. I
MADE THROUGH THE WEEK END. I DID MISS HER A LOT. YOU USE TO THEM BEING
AROUND THE HOUSE. IT WAS A LITTLE QUITE. HAD BREAKFAST WITH BOB ENSTROM
THIS MORNING. I ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH HIM. WE JUST TALK AND
SOLVE THE WORLDS PROBLEMS. IF ONLY THEY WOULD LISTEN TO US. NO, I DON'T
FEEL SORRY FOR THE BEARS. ( GO DALLAS COWBOYS ) JUST FOR THE FOOTBALL
PLAYER. I'M NOT A BEAR FAN. YES, GO CUBS. WE TOOK 3 OUT OF 4 GAMES FROM
ST. LOUIS. I THINK ITS A LITTLE TO LATE FOR THEM. BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD AND
LOOKS GOOD IN THE NEWSPAPER. MEN! THE MORNING BREAKFAST IS COMING AGAIN
ON SEPT 29. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT GETTING UP
EARLY. I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW. TAKE CARE.


12:15 PM SHOUT OUT TO LARRY/AIKO, KENT/NANCY, BOB/JUDY, KEN/RUTH AND THE CHURCH
STAFF, WAYNE/CATHERIN AND CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home