Saturday, August 20, 2005

SATURDAY EVENING AUGUST 20, 2005

8:55 PM JUST A LITTLE TIRED, WE ARE. GAIL AND I HAVE BEEN IN CHATTANOOGA,
TENN SINCE LAST TUESDAY. WE WENT TO THE SOUTHER GOSPLE MUSIC FAN
FAIR. WOW ! WAS IT GOOD. THEY HAD OVER 150 SOUTHER GOSPLE GROUPS
THERE. WE DIDN'T SEE ALL OF THEM. IT WOULD START AT 6:00 PM AND GO
TO AFTER MIDNIGHT. WE DID THAT FOR 3 DAYS. YOU COULD REALLY FEEL
THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD THERE. CHATTANOOGA WAS A REAL NEAT TOWN.
A LOT OF THINGS TO DO. YES, IT WAS HOT. IT RAINED SOME TIME DURING
THE DAY EVERY DAY. ITS LIKE DRIVEING IN THE SMOKEY MOUNTAINS. IF
YOU HAVE EVERN BEEN THERE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN. WE LEFT EARLY
SATURDAY MORNING TO COME HOME. WE GOT HOME AROUND 7:00 PM AND HERE
I AM TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT IT. WE ARE VERY TIRED. MY BED SURE LOOKS
GOOD TO ME. I JUST NEED TO SLEEP NOW ONCE I'M IN IT. WE SAW A CUTE
SAYING IN FRONT OF A CHURCH. QUOTE " IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BREAD OF
LIFE YOUR TOAST " UNQUOTE. HOW TRUE THAT IS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE
LOVE OF JESUS AND EXCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD IN YOUR HEAT YOU HAVE
NOTHING WHAT SO EVER IN LIFE. YOU WILL BE TOAST. BACK TO THE CONCERTS.
PEOPLE WERE DANCEING AND CLAPPING AND JUST PRAISEING THE LORD. IF YOU
NEVER HAVE HEARD SOUTHER GOSPLE MUSIC YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR ARE
MISSING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW JUST ASK ME A I WILL LET YOUR
BORROW A BILL GAITHER VIDEO TAPE SO YOU CAN SEE IT. I KNOW IT WILL
BLESS YOUR HEART. WELL I MUST GO BEFORE MY EYES CLOSE AND I CAN'T DO
ANYMORE BLOGGING. TAKE ARE AND I'M GONE.


( NO SHOUT OUTS TODAY )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home