Thursday, August 11, 2005

THURSDAY AUGUST 11, 2005

3:20 PM IT MUST BE MY DAY TO MEET FRIENDS. I HAD BREAKFAST THIS MORNING WITH
FRANK CATRMBONE AND HIS BROTHER AND BROTHER IN LAW. WHILE WE WERE
THERE WE SAW KENT/NANCY AND THE TWO GIRLS HAVING BREAKFAST ALSO. THEN
WHEN I WAS LEAVING I SAW A LADY THAT I WORKED WITH. SO IT WAS A VERY
GOOD MORNING. I'M ALWAYS GLAD TO MEET FREINDS. WE THANK THE LORD FOR
THE GOOD RAIN WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR. HOPE TO GET SOME MORE TONIGHT AND
TOMORROW. THE GRASS MIGHT GROW A LITTLE NOW. HAVEN'T CUT GRASS SINCE
THE MIDDLE OF JUNE. I DID CALL IN THE HORSES TO EAT THE BROWN HAY THAT
WAS IN MY BACK YARD. JUST JOKING. I ALSO SAW FRED/NITA KIRKWOOD THIS
AFTERNOON. THEY ARE DOING BETTER. THEY HOPE TO BE IN CHURCH THIS SUNDAY
MORNING. WE WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR US AND ONE OF OUR
FAMILY MEMBER THAT IS GOING THROUGH A VERY HARD TIME RIGHT NOW. PLEASE
PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL GIVE THEM STRENGTH AND THAT THEY WILL SEE HIS
LOVE AND HOW MUCH HE LOVES THEM. THANK YOU


3:30 PM A THURSDAY SHOUT OUT TO MARGO/ALI,HALEY, KENT/NANCY, LARRY/AIKO, WAYNE/
CATHERIN, CHURCH STAFF. ALSO TO MARK/SANDY ACELL, A SPCEIAL GET WELL TO
SOME GOOD FREINDS LARRY/AIKO GREENE. I CAN'T FORGET OUR CLOSE FRIEND
CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home