Thursday, August 04, 2005

THURSDAY AUGUST 2, 2005

4:25 PM GOOD AFTERNOON TO YOU ALL. WOW! IS IT HUMID OUTSIDE. I WASHED MY TRUCK
AND I FEEL LIKE I WAS STANDING UNDER THE HOSE. I WAS JUST AS WET AS THE
TRUCK. HAD BREAKFAST WITH BOB ENSTROM THIS MORNING AT 6:00 AM AT LOU'S
IN FORST PARK. IF YOU NEVER BEEN THERE YOU HAVE TO GO. THE FOOD IS FRESH
AND THE EGGS / HAM/ POTATOES AND TOAST AND COFFEE AS VERY CHEAP AND
GOOD FOOD. HE IS ON MADISON STREET ABOUT 2/3 WEST OF CIRCLE. IF YOU GO TO
DES PLAINES AVE YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR. GO WEST ON MADISON AND HE WILL BE
ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STREET. HE OPENS AT 5:00 AM. MEN!!!! THE MEN'S
BREAKFAST WILL BE STARTING IN A FEW MONTHS. I KNOW I'M LOOKING FORWARD
TO IT. FRED KIRKWOOD IS HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL AFTER THE ACCIDENT HE AND
NITA HAD. THEIR CAR WAS TOTALED. SO PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR
A FAST RECOVER OF ACHES AND PAIN THAT THEY ARE HAVING. PLEASE PRAY FOR
GAIL AND I. HER LEG AND MY KNEES. SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO GET UP AND WALK
AND GET THE THINGS DONE THAT WE NEED TO DO. WE GET THORUGH IT.WELL, TALK
TO YOU LATER. TAKE CARE


4:35 PM SHOUT OUT TO ALL ARE FRIENDS AND THE AND ALL THE MEMEBERS OF CALVARY
MEMORIAL CHURCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home