Thursday, August 25, 2005

THURSDAY AUGUST 25, 2005

9:15 AM GOOD MORNING TO ALL. I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BUSY AROUND THE HOUSE THIS
WEEK. WITH MY BAD KNEES IT TAKES ME A LITTLE WHILE TO DO MY WORK. I
HAVE BEEN PAINTING A ROCKING CHAIR THAT BELONGED TO GAILS MOTHER. ALSO
I HAVE PICKING VEGGIES IN THE GARDEN AND CUTTING THE FRONT AND BACK
YARDS. MOST OF ALL PULLING THE WEEDS. I WENT TO THE BALL GAME WITH BOB
ENSTORM MONDAY NIGHT. THE KANE COUNTY COUGARS. IT WAS GREAT. IF YOU
WANT SOMETHING TO DO IN THE EVEINING WITH YOUR FAMILY YOU MUST DO SEE
THIS TEAM. THEY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON. THIS WEATHER HAS BEEN
GREAT HUH. I JUST WANT TO THANK THE LORD FOR HIS LOVE AND ALL HIS BLESSING
THAT HE HAS GIVEN TO OUR FAMILY. BUT MOST OF ALL FOR HIS LOVE FOR YOU
AND I. NO OTHER PERSON IN THIS WORLD WOULD OF DONE WHAT HE DID. THATS
DIEING FOR YOU AND ME. JUST REMEMBER IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BREAD OF LIFE
YOU ARE " TOAST ". GAIL AND I HAVE A PRAYER REQUEST. ONE OF OUR FAMILY
MEMEBERS IS GOING THROUGH SOME BAD TIMES. PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM THAT THE
LORD WILL LIFT THEM UP AND JUST PUT HIS LOVEING ARMS AROUND THEM AND THAT
THEY WILL SEE HIS LOVE. THANK YOU. WELL I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW. TAKE CARE
AND I'M GONE.



9:25 AM A BIG SHOUT OUT TO WAYNE/CATHERINE, BOB/JUDY, MARK/SANDY ACELL, PASTOR
RAY AND FAMILY, MARGO/ALI, GREG, CHARLOTTE, LARRY/AIKO, KENT/NANCY,
KEN/RUTH, FRED/NITA. MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU AND BLESS YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home