Monday, September 26, 2005

MONDAY SEPT 26, 2005

5:05PM HELLO CHRISTAIN FRIENDS. WHAT A NICE COOL DAY HERE IN CHICAGO. I WAS
READING A ARTICLE THAT READ " THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS
BEEN TURNED OFF DUE TO BUDGET CUTS. THEN I THOUGHT WHAT IF GOD DID THAT
TO US. DO WE REALLY KNOW HOW LOST WE WOULD BE. ITS GOOD THAT WE HAVE A
GOD THAT REALLY LOVES US AND WILL KEEP THE LIGHT ON AT ALL TIMES. IT
DOESN'T MATTER IF THERE ARE BUDGET CUTS OR NOT. PRAISE GOD. THEN I READ
A CUTE JOKE.

THE REASON WE CAN'T HAVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN A COURTHOUSE? YOU CAN'T
POST " THOU SHALT NOT STEAL, THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, AND THOU
SHALT NOT LIE" IN A BUILDING FULL OF LAWYERS, JUDGES AND POLITICIANS. IT
CREATES A HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT.

IT WAS A LITTLE LESS STRESSFUL DAY TODAY AT WORK. DON'T FORGET TO PRAY
FOR THE MEETING ON OCT 2 AT 6:30 PM. I SURE HAS A GREAT TIME THIS WEEK
END WITH OUR GRANDDAUGHTER. WELL I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW. SO I'M GONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home