Thursday, September 01, 2005

THURSDAY SEPT 1, 2005

9:00 AM HAPPY SEPTEMBER TO ALL. WHAT A GREAT WEEK END COMING UP. FOR THOSE THAT
DON'T KNOW, MELROSE PARK IS HAVING THE TOAST OF MELROSE PARK. ITS ON
25 TH AVENUE AND LAKE STREET. WE HAVE GONE QUITE A FEW TIMES WITH SOME
GOOD FRIENDS LARRY/AIKO GREENE. WE ARE GOING AGIN SATURDAY NIGHT. THEY
HAVE A LOT OF GOOD FOOD AND SHOWS ALL DAY LONG. GOOD MUSIC ALSO. THE
WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD, SO TAKE THE FAMILY OUT FOR A GOOD OLD
OUTING.I FINISHED MY ROCKING CHAIR AND ALMOST DONE WITH THE STAIN GLASS
WINDOWS. THEY SURE LOOK GOOD. FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW I HAVE MINE OWN
REFINISHING BUSINESS. ITS CALL GAIL'S FISHINING. I HAVE BEEN DOING IT
FOR 28 YEARS NOW. I LOVE DOING IT. I ONLY DO IN FROM SPRING TO FALL. THE
SMELL OF THE ACID IS STRONG. PLUS I DO IT ONLY IN MY GARAGE. WELL HAVE
A GREAT LABOR DAY AND IF YOU DRE DRIVING ANYWHERE PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND
DRIVE SAFE AND LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHER PERSON. OK, I'M GONE OUT OF HERE.


9:10 AM SHOUT OUT TO PASTOR RAY AND STAFF AND FAMMILIES, AL/PHYLLIS, BOB/JUDY,
LARRY/AIKO, WAYNE/CATHERINE, MARGO/ALI, GREG, BOB/PATTY. AL/RUTH,
CHARLOTTE, CLIFF/PHYLLIS, BOB/BETTY, FRED/NITA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home