Thursday, September 29, 2005

THURSDAY SEPT 29, 2005

6:00 PM HELLO TO EVERYONE. WHAT A COOL DAY. NICE FOR SLEEPING IF YOU CAN. WE
HAVE A MOVIE STAR IN OUR CHURCH. SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF ANDREW/CHRISTINA
IRWIN. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS, LOOK FOR HIM SUNDAY MORNING
AND YOU WILL SEE HIM DIRECTING THE CHOIR AT CALVARY IN THE FIRST SERVICE.
SHE WENT TO HOLLYWOOOD AND MADE A MOVIE THAT IS OUT NOW AND PLAYING AT
THE THEATERS. THE MOVIE IS CALLED " ROLL BOUNCE ". I HAVEN'T SEEN IT
YET BUT I HERE IT IS VERY GOOD. IT GOT 3 1/2 STARS BY MR. EBERT. SO IT
MUST BE GOOD. I DON'T RECALL HER NAME. BUT MAKE A POINT TO SAY HI TO
HER. WE HAVE A BUSY WEEK END. GAIL'S BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY AND THEN WE
GO OUT TO A GOOD SOUTHERN GOSPLE CONCERT ON SATURDAY NIGHT WITH SOME
FRIENDS. WE HAVE THAT MEETING ON SUNDAY OCT 2 AT 6:30 PM. LETS REALLY
THING WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SAY BEFORE WE SAY IT. WE DON'T NEED TO LOSE
OUR TEMPER. SATAN IS VERY MUCH AT WORK. THIS MEETING NEEDS TO DONE IN
A GOOD MANNER THAT WILL PLEASE THE LORD. THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS BEING
SAID SO WHO KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG. LETS SEE WHAT THE CHAIRMAN OF
THE ELDERS ( MR. DAVID HOY ) HAS TO SAY FIRST. SO PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR
CHURCH THAT ALL THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD. WELL I
GUESS I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW. NO BLOG ON FRIDAY NIGHT. BEFORE I CLOSE WE
WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR PRAYER FOR SOME FRIENDS. BOTH WIFE'S ARE TAKING
TREATMENT FOR CANCER. PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL GIVE THEM STRENGTH TO TAKE
THE TREATMENT AND FOR THE FAMILIES TO HAVE STRENGTH TO HELP OUT. THANK
YOU. OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.

6:15 PM SHOUT OUT TO WAYNE/CATHERINE, BOB/JUDY, ERNIE/JEAN, FRED/NITA, ALL THE
STAFF AT CALVARY, GREG, MARGO/ALI, SOME GOOD FRIENDS AL/RUTH, RON/JANE
DAVE/COBY.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arlo said...

I was thinking MIKE BLACK, I was checking out sources of info on ice fishing shelter and I stumbled across your post about THURSDAY SEPT 29, 2005 that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around ice fishing shelter and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by MIKE BLACK...I'll be back.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Arlo said...

I was thinking MIKE BLACK, I was checking out sources of info on ice fishing and I stumbled across your post about THURSDAY SEPT 29, 2005 that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around ice fishing and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by MIKE BLACK...I'll be back.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home