Thursday, September 08, 2005

THURSDAY SEPT 8, 2005

3:20M PM HI EVERYONE. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD FOR YOU ALL. THIS PART TIME
JOB IS MAKEING ME TIRED. I MUST OF LOST MY TOUCH WORKING. BUT I WILL
MAKE IT. OUR SORROWS GO TO THE PASTOR RAY AND FAMILY ON THE PASSING
OF HIS MOTHER IN LAW. PLEASE REMEMBER THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THE
REST OF THE FAMILY. I HEARD A CUTE JOKE. HERE IT IS.


A SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS WAS BEING QUIZZED ON THE STORY OF THE PRODIGAL
SON. THE TEACHER ASKED ONE CHILD, WHO WAS SORRY WHEN THE PRODIGAL SON
RETURNED HOME?

THE BOY GAVE IT SOME THOUGHT, THEN ANSWERED, " THE FATTED CALF."

I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOOD. WELL, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.


3:28 PM SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JUDY, LARRY/AIKO, MARGO/ALI, KENT/NANCY, WAYNE/
CATHERINE, AND OF COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home