Tuesday, September 06, 2005

TUESDAY SEPT 6, 2005

7:00 PM GOOD EVENING TO ALL. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IT SURE SEEMS LIKE
A MONDAY TO ME. ITS NICE TO GET HOLIDAYS OFF BUT IT MESSES UP YOUR
SCHEDULE. MOST OF YOU KNOW I RETIRED LAST MARCH ( 2004 ). ALSO THAT
MY WIFE OWNES A DAY CARE CENTER IN OUR HOME. I DON'T MIND IT DURING
SPRING TO THE FALL, BUT IN THE WINTER WHEN YOU CAN'T GO OUT THESE KIDS
CAN DRIVE YOU CRAZY. SO I WENT OUT A GOT ME A PART TIME JOB LAST WEEK.
SO FAR I LIKE IT. IT GETS ME OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR A FEW HOURS AND I
DON'T DRIVE GAIL NUTS. ITS A SET DOWN JOB. I LIKE THAT. I DON'T HAVE
TO DO A LOT OF WALKING OR STANDING. I PRAISE AND THANK THE LORD FOR
THIS PART TIME JOB. ITS A ANSWER TO MY WIFES P R A Y E R S !!!!!!!!!
JUST KIDDING. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT LABOR DAY. THE FISHING WASN'T
TO GOOD. THE WEATHER WAS GREAT. THERE WAS A NICE BREEZE AT THE LAKE
WE WENT TO. IT WAS NICE TO JUST GET OUT. DON'T FORGET THE B I G
MEETING AT CHURCH SEPT 11 AT 6:30 PM.EVERYONE SHOULD BE THERE. THIS
CONCERNS ALL MEMBERS AND ETC. ITS YOUR CHURCH THAT YOU GO TO, SO
PLEASE GO AND SEE WHATS GOING ON AND HOW WE ALL CAN HELP. MOST OF ALL
PRAY THAT UNITY WILL COME AGAIN AND THE LORD WILL BLESS US AS WE
BECOME TOGETHER TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS. OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.
TAKE CARE



7:10 PM SHOUT OUTS TO STAFF AT CALVARY, MARK/SANDY ACELL, BOB/JUDY, CHARLOTTE,
GREG, MARGO/ALI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, FRED/NITA, BOB/PATTY, AL/RUTH, KEN/
RUTH, LARRY/AIKO,KENT/NANCY, BOB/BETTY, CLIFF/PHYLLIS, AL/PHYLLIS AND
TO ALL THE SICK SHUT INS THAT CAN'T GET OUT. MAY THE LORD BLESS AND
KEEP YOU AND MAY HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE. AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home