Monday, October 10, 2005

MONDAY OCT 10, 2005

4:15PM HEY ABOUT THOSE CHICAGO BEARS. ANOTHER LOST. WHAT A PROFESSIONAL TEAM.
YES, THE DALLAS COWBOYS DID WIN. THEY BEAT THE PHIL EAGLES WHICH IS A
GOOD TEAM. I HOPE THE SOX'S PLAY THE CALIF ANGELS. I DON'T THINK THEY
CAN BEAT THEM. NOT A BAD DAY. HAD BREAKFAST WITH MY GOOD FRIEND BOB
ENSTROM AT AL'S GRILL THIS MORNING. WE HAD A NICE VISIT. I DIDN'T GET
TO SEE MY GRAND DAUGHTER SUNDAY. SHE WAS SICK WITH A FEVER. HOPEFULLY
THIS WEEK END. I HERE PASTOR HOWARD DID A GREAT JOB PREACHING YESTERDAY.
LET'S ALL PRAY FOR OUR STAFF PASTORS. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY THE LORD HAS
GIVEN US TODAY. LET US PRAISE HIM FOR IT.DON'T FORGET WEDNESDAY NIGHT
DINNER. ALSO CALVARY'S 90TH BIRTHDAY. THE NICE THING ABOUT THAT IS ITS
MY BIRTHDAY ALSO, NOVEMBER 6TH. I'M NOT QUITE AS OLD AS CALVARY. TAKE
CARE AND I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.


4:23PM SHOUT OUT TO MARGO/ALI, GREG, BOB'JUDY, KENT/NANCY, WAYNE/CATHERINE, AL/
RUTH, MARK/SANDY, ERNIE/JEAN, FRED/NITA, ALL STAFF MEMBERS, AND OF
COURSE CHARLOTTE, MY TWO SISTERS, GAILS FAMILY.

1 Comments:

Blogger LoveforMovies said...

Interesting Blog, just letting you know I enjoy reading it.

If you ever want to download full movies be sure to pay me a visit.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home