Monday, October 31, 2005

MONDAY OCT 31, 2005

7:50PM HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL. DID YOU HAVE A LOT OF KIDS? WE DID PRETTY GOOD.
I RAIDED THE CANDY DISH BEFORE THE KIDS CAME. I'M A KID AT HEART. ARE
WE HAVING GREAT WEATHER OR WHAT? NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE AT OUR HOUSE.
HAD BREAKFAST WITH MY GOOD FRIEND BOB ENSTROM THIS MORNING AT AL'S GRILL.
ITS A GREAT PLACE TO GO. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME. I DON'T KNOW HOW
YOU FEEL, BUT I THINK THE STAFF IS DOING A GREAT JOB. PLEASE TELL THEM
THAT AND KEEP PRAYING FOR THEM. HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO THE 90TH BIRTHDAY
PARTY THIS SUNDAY. YOU BETTER GET YOUR TICKET. HOPE TO SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY
NIGHT DINNER. OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.


7:55PM SHOUT OUT TO OUR FAMILY AND FREINDS. MARGO/ALI, GREG, WAYNE/CATHERINE BOB/
JUDY, LARRY/AIKO, BOB/BETTY, ERNIE/JEAN, ( KEEP BAKING THEM GOODIES ) AND
OF COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home