Tuesday, October 04, 2005

TUESDAY OCT 4, 2005

6:15 PM WHAT A WARM DAY. ONE MORE DAY TO GO AND THEN THE COOL WEATHER COMES
IN. I LIKE IT AROUND 72 DEGREES AT ALL TIMES. WELL, I GUESS THE WHITE
SOX'S ONE THE FIRST GAME. ONLY THE SOUTH SIDERS ARE HAPPY. I'M DONE
WITH BASEBALL NOW. ITS ON TO COLLEGE AND PRO FOOTBALL UNTIL NOVEMBER
WHEN HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL COMES AROUND. I ENJOY IT A LOT. BOB ENSTROM,
FRANK CATRABONE AND MYSELF LIKE GOING TO THE HIGH SCHOOL GAMES. THEY
ARE VERY EXCITED. OUR SON IS ON A NICE MEXICAN CRUISE. I SURE HOPE WE
DON'T HAVE TO MANY WHITE SOX FANS OUT THERE. LETS NOT FORGET TO PRAY
FOR OUR STAFF AND OTHER LEADERS. OH YES, THE ELDERS ALSO AND ALL
BOARD MEMBERS WHOEVER THEY ARE AND WHATEVER BOARD THEY ARE ON. HOPE
TO SEE YOU AT CHURCH TOMORROW NIGHT. TAKE CARE AND I'M OUT OF HERE
LIKE GONE.

6:28 PM SHOUT OUT TO LARRY/AIKO, BOB/JUDY, MARGO/ALI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, FRED/
NITA, BOB/BETTY, KENT/NANCY, AND CALVARY STAFF, AND THE ONE AND ONLY
CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home