Tuesday, October 25, 2005

TUESDAY OCTOBER 25, 2005

7:05PM HELLO TO EVERYONE IN BLOG LAND. SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN FOR ONE WEEK. BEEN
TO BUSY DOING THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE AND GOING ON FISHING TRIPS. THE TRIPS
ARE OVER FOR FISHING IS DONE. WE CAUGHT 11 LAST WEEK END. IT WAS A LITTLE
COOL ON THE LAKE. THE TEMP WAS 39 DEGREES AND CLOUDY. BUT WE HAD FUN. THATS
THE MAIN THING. THEN ON SUNDAY WE WENT OUT TO LUNCH WITH OUR DAUGHTER AND
THE GRANDDAUGHTER. WE CELEBRATED GAIL'S AND MARGO'S BIRTHDAYS. WELL, IT
LOOKS LIKE THE WHITE SOX WILL BE THE CHAMPS. I HOPE NOT. WE HAVE LOST 2000
MILITARY PEOPLE NOW. LETS REMEMBER THE FAMILIES AND ALSO THE FAMILIES THAT
STILL HAVE LOVE ONES OVER THERE. WE HAVE A NEPHEW OVER THERE. PRAY FOR THE
SAFETY OF THE MAN AND WOMEN IN OUR SERVICES. WELL I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW LIKE
I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.


7:15PM SHOUT OUT TO GREG, MARGO/ALI, BOB/JUDY, ERNIE/JEAN - WHAT A GOOD BAKER SHE
IS. ALL STAFF AND MEMBERS, WAYNE/CATHERINE, BOB/BETTY, AL/RUTH, AND ALL
OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, AND OF COURSE CHARLOTTE.

1 Comments:

Blogger tolga ulucay said...

Wonderfull blog. Color and design I like it.

I have a musicians site. It pretty much covers musicians related stuff. I am working on this site to make it better.

Let me know what are you thinking about mine.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home