Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WEDNESDAY OCT 12, 2005

3:40PM OH NO, THE WHITE SOX LOST A GAME. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN? MY WORLD WILL
CONTINUE TO GO ON. I SEE THAT THE BULLS ARE GOING TO HAVE A LONG SEASON
THIS YEAR ALSO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS TO ME
JUST E-AMIL ME AT MGOAKPARK@JUNO.COM. I WOUOLD LIKE TO HERE FROM YOU
EVEN IF ITS JUST A HELLO OR YOU DISAGREE WITH ME ON SOMETHING. BUT I
HAVE A WEBSITE FOR YOU TO VISIT. GO INTO WWW.THEINTERVIEWWITHGOD.COM
AND HIT THE VIEW PRESENTATION BUTTON ON THE SCREEN. YOU WILL HAVE TO
WAIT FOR A WHILE SO IT WILL LOAD AND THEN SET BACK AND ENJOY. IT WILL
BLESS YOUR HEART. SEND IT SO SOMEONE ELSE THAT YOU MIGHT THINK THEY WILL
ENJOY IT ALSO. WHAT GOD SAYS HAS SO MUCH TRUTH TO IT. WELL, I TOOK DOWN
MY PEPPERS AND TOMATOES PLANTS FOR THIS YEAR. SAD TO SAY. NOW WE HAVE TO
WAIT UNTIL NEXT MAY TO PLANT AGAIN. BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIVE
IN THE MIDWEST STATES. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNERS
STARTING NEXT WEEK. WE NEED YOU THERE. WHAT A GREAT TIME TO FELLOWSHIP
WITH OTHER CHRISTAINS AND PEOPLE YOU DON'T SEE VERY OFTEN. I HAVE BEEN
FIGHTING A COLD FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS. ALSO I HAVE IT IN THE BACK FOR THE
LAST 4 DAYS. I PULLED A MUSCLE LAST FRIDAY. JUST BENT OVER THE WRONG WAY
POP GOES MY BACK. OH YES, THEY CALL THESE THE GOLDEN YEARS. WHO EVER
DREAMED THAT SAYING UP I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. WILL I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW
LIKE I'M GONE AND OUT OF HERE.

3:50PM SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JUDY, WAYNE/CATHERINE, ERNIE/JEAN, MARGO/ALI, GREG, BOB/
BETTY, AL/PHYLLIS, BOB/PATTY, AL/RUTH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home