Wednesday, October 26, 2005

WEDNESDAY OCT 26, 2005

5:15PM HEY EVERYONE. NOT MUCH GOING ON IN MY WORLD TODAY. JUST LOOKING FORWARD
TO THE WEEK END AND THE WARM UP WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE. DIDN'T MAKE IT
THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER. I WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD. BECAUSE OF MY
KNEES AND THE WAY I WALK IT SOMETIMES THROWS MY BACK OUT OF WACK. NOW I
CAN HARDLY WALK OR DO ANYTHING MY BACK HURTS SO BAD. BENGAY TO THE
RESCUE I HOPE. HAD TO PAY THOSE TAXES TODAY. IT SURE HURTS TO PAY THEM.
I'M LIKE YOU ALL. WE PAY TO MUCH. BUT WHAT CAN WE DO? I MUST SAY IT
SURE LOOKS LIKE THE WHITE SOX WILL BE THE CHAMPS THIS YEAR. IT BREAKS
MY HEART. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL LIGHT A FIRE UNDER THE CUBS FOR NEXT YEAR.
WE SURE HOPE SO. ITS ARE TURN NOW. GO CUBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home