Sunday, November 06, 2005

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2005

2:50AM GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I'M IN ONE OF THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IN OAK PARK.
WOKE UP AT 2:OO AM AND CAN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP. SO I'M DOING MY BLOGGING.
WE HAD SOME HEAVY THUNDER EARLY THIS MORNING. I AM BLESSED AGAIN WITH
ANOTHER BIRTHDAY TODAY AND ALSO I GET TO PICK UP MY GRANDAUGHTER TODAY.
SHE IS STAYING WITH US FOR 3 DAYS. WE LOVE HAVING HER HERE TO VISIT. WE
HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH HER. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PARTY TONIGHT FOR THE
90TH BIRTHDAY FOR CALVARY. WE ARE ASKING SPECIAL PRAYER FOR GAILS SISTER
THAT LIVES IN ROCHESTER, MINN. A FEW YEARS AGO SHE HAD A STROKE. NOW SHE
WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HAD SOME TEST DONE AND FOUND A TUMOR ON THE KIDNEY
AND A MASS ON HER STOMACH. THEY AREN'T SURE IF IT IS CANCER. PLEASE PRAY
FOR HER FAMILY THAT THE SURGERY WILL GO GOOD AND THE RESULTS WILL BE GOOD.
ALSO HER SON IS IN IRAQ. PRAY FOR HIS SAFETY. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.
GAIL WENT TO WISCONSIN EARLY YESTERDAY AND GOT TO MEET SOME OF HER COUSINS
THAT SHE HASN'T SEEN FOR YEARS, AND I MEAN YEARS. SHE HAD A GOOD TIME. OH
BY THE WAY, YES I'M 60 TODAY. THE LAORD HAS BLESSED ME THIS LONG AND I
KNOW HE WILL CONTINUE TO DO THAT. ITS GREAT TO BE A CHILD OF THE LIVING
GOD AND HAVE SOME ONE THAT LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT HE WAS WILLING TO DIE
FOR ME. ALSO PLEAE PRAY FOR MY OLDEST SISTER. SHE HAS SOME HEART PROBLEMS.
SHE HAS SOME VALVES THAT AREN'T WORK IN HER HEART. MY FATHER HAD THE SAME
PROBLEM AND THATS WHAT HE DIED FROM. SO PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS.
WELL I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW LIKE I'M OUT OF HERE GONE.

3:10AM SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JUDY, GREG, MARGO/ALI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, ERNIE/JEAN, BOB/
BETTY, AL/RUTH, BOB/PATTY, AND OF COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home