Monday, December 26, 2005

MONDAY DEC 26, 2005

2:00 PM HI EVERYONE. I DID SAY THAT I WOULDN'T BLOG UNTIL THE NEW YEAR. WELL,
I JUST HAD TELL YOU ALL ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS. GAIL AND I HAD A GREAT
CHRISTMAS WITH OUR TWO KIDS AND FAMILIES AND GAILS BROTHER AND SISTER
ALL CAME. MY LOVELY WIFE COOKED ALL SUNDAY MORNING. OUR DAUGHTER CAME IN
AND WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD. LATER ON IN THE DAY SHE WENT TO BED. SHE
WOKE UP MONDAY NOT FEELING THE GREATEST SO GAIL DROVE HER BACK TO
MICHIGAN LATER THIS MORNING. I WILL PICK HERE UP TUESDAY EVENING. GAIL
AND I JUST FELT SO GOOD HAVING EVERYONE OVER HERE. WE ALSO HAD OUR GOOD
FRIEND CHARLOTTE HERE. WE PLAYED SOME GAMES AND THEN WE SUNG SOME GOOD
SO CHRISTMAS SONGS. WE WENT TO THE SAT NIGHT CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES AND
JEAN BOREMAN SANG 'O HOLY NIGHT' AND WOW DID SHE DO A GOOD JOB. SHE
SOUNDED SO GOOD. NO ONE ELSE COULD OF DONE IT ANY BETTER. THE WHOLE SERVICE
WAS VERY GOOD.I GOT UP EARLY THIS MORNING TO HAVE OUR BREAKFAST WITH WAYNE
AND BOB. WE HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS. THE PRESENTS WERE GOOD BUT
THE BEST PRESENT WAS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SENT HIS SON TO US SO WE MIGHT
HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM AND FORGIVE OUR SINS. WHAT A WONDERFUL
PRESENT ANYONE COULD GIVE A PERSON. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE FACE OF THIS
EARTH THAT WILL EVER MATCH THAT KIND OF GIFT. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT
THAT PRESENT READ ST.LUKE 2:1-12.WELL I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW. SO I'M OUT
OF HERE LIKE GONE.


2:10 PM SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JUDI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, MY LOVELY WIFE, ERNIE/JEAN,
RON/JANE, MARGO/ALI, GREG, CHURCH STAFF AND OF COUSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home