Thursday, January 05, 2006

THURSDAY JAN 5, 2006

6:20 PM HI EVERYONE. HOPE ALL THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH YOU. I HAVE TO TELL
YOU HOW SWEET MY WIFE IS. I LIKE HOME MADE SOUP IN THE WINTER. TODAY
SHE MADE ME SOME BEEF BARLEY SOUP. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IT IS SO
GOOD. GAIL IS THE BEST. HOPE EVERYONE GOT THROUGH THE HOLIDAY RUSH.
WE ARE BACK TO NORMAL NOW. WE STILL HAVE A FEW THINGS UP. MY GRAND-
DAUGHTER CALLED ME TONIGHT AND ASKED IF I COULD COME UP NEXT WEEK
AND PLAY WITH HER. SHE CALLS ME PEANUT BUTTER BOY. I HATE PEANUT
BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE TOGETHER. SHE LOVES THEM. PEANUT BUTTER WAS MADE
ONLY FOR BREAD AND GRAPE JELLY. NOTHING ELSE. DON'T FORGET TO START
COMING TO THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNERS ON JAN 11. WOW, WHAT A GREAT
JOB OUR PASTORS ARE DOING. LET THEM KNOW YOU MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THE
HARD WORK THEY ARE DOING. CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH AND THE
PEACEMAKERS CONFERENCE COMING UP SOON. DON'T FORGET THE PASTORS ALSO.
WE ARE BUSY AT WORK. THE RAINS OUT IN CALIFORNIA ARE KEEPING US VERY
BUSY. PAUL KNUDSON SAYS HELLO TO EVERYONE. RUTH AND HIM ARE DOING GOOD.
WELL, I WILL CLOSE FOR NOW SO I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE. I ALMOST
FORGOT TO REMEMBER THE ELDERS AND STAFF AT THE RETREAT THIS WEEK END.
PRAY FOR A CLOSENESS TO THE LORD AND SAFE TRAVELING TO AND FROM.

6:30PM SHOUT OUT TO MARGE, BOB/JUDI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, ERNIE/JEAN, GREG,
MARGO/ALI, FRANK/JOAN, KENT/NANCY, LARRY/AIKO, BOB/BETTY, ALL STAFF
MEMBERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home