Monday, February 06, 2006

MONDAY FERUARY 6, 2006

7:15 PM HELLO EVERYBODY. SORRY WE MISSED YOU IN CHURCH ON SUNDAY. WE WEREN'T
THERE EITHER. WE WENT OUT OF TOWN. WE WENT TO MADISON,WIS TO MEET
GAILS SISTER AND HUSBAND. WE HAD A GOOD VISIT. IT SNOWED ON THE WAY
UP THERE AND WAS VERY COLD AND WINDY. WE HAD TO BE HOME EARLY ON
SUNDAY SO I COULD WATCH THE SUPER BOWL. WE GOT HOME 1/2 HOUR BEFORE
IT STARTED. ALSO HAD A GREAT TIME WITH WAYNE AND BOB AT BREAKFAST
THIS MORNING. WE HAVE A GREAT TIME TALKING ABOUT EVERYTHING. ALL I
KNOW IS THAT I CAN'T HARDLY WAIT TILL SPRING COMES SO I CAN GO FISHING
AND WORKING OUTSIDE. I'M GETTIING CABIN FEVER NOW. I WILL NOT BE THERE
THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT. FOR I HAVE SOME THINGS THAT I HAVE TO DO. SO
TAKE CARE AND I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE.


7:22 PM SHUT OUT TO LARRY/AIKO, BOB/JUDI, MARGO/ALI, GREG, WAYNE/CATHERINE,
KEN/RUTH, THE CHURCH STAFF, BOB/PATTY, PAUL/RUTH, KENT/NANCY, AND OF
COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home