Wednesday, February 01, 2006

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2006

5:53 PM HELLO EVERYONE. THINGS ARE GOING GOOD. WORK IS A LITTLE SLOW AND NOT
MUCH TO DO AROUND THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.BUT WHEN SPRING COMES LOOK OUT.
I HAVE A THOUSAND THINGS TO DO. I STOPPED BY AND VISITED WITH FRANK
CATRAMBONE. HAD A GREAT TIME. HIS BROTHER ALSO STOPPED BY. WE ARE GOING
TO MY FAVORITE SOUTHERN GOSPLE GROUP THIS FRIDAY. THE BOOTH BROTHERS.
THEY ARE GREAT. FOR THOSE OF YOU THT LIKE BILL GAITHERS HOMECOMINGS
THERE WILL BE ONE ON MAY 13th OF THIS YEAR AT THE UIC PAVILION RIGHT
HERE IN GOOD OLD CHICAGO. THEY ARE GREAT ALSO. I SEE THE GOOD WEATHER
IS COMING TO A CLOSE THIS WEEK END. BUT WE ARE ON THE DOWN SIDE OF OLD
MAN WINTER. DON'T FORGET TO TELL THE CHURCH STAFF THAT THEY ARE DOING
A GREAT JOB KEEPING THE CHURCH AND ALL THE THIGNS GOING ON. THEY NEED
ARE PRAYERS. I WILL NOT BE BLOGGING EVERYDAY. I'M GOING TO TRY AND DO
IT ONCE OR TWICE PER WEEK. BOB JOHNSON PLEASE REMEMBER THIS. WELL I
WILL CLOSE FOR NOW. SO LONG AND I'M OUT OF HERE.

SHOUT OUTS GREG, MARGO/ALI, BOB/JUDI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, KEN/RUTH, KENT/NANCY,
ALL THE CHURCH STAFF, BOB/BETTY, LARRY/AIKO, AND OF COURSE OUR
VERY DEAREST FRIEND CHARLOTTE

1 Comments:

Blogger louiswillis12245722 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home