Friday, March 31, 2006

FRIDAY MARCH 31, 2006

1:20PM HEY EVEYBODY. ARE YOU READY FOR THE WEEK-END? I KNOW I AM. FISHING
HERE I COME. GAIL AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK END. WE ARE
GOING OUT TO DINNER TONIGHT WITH SOME GOOD FRIENDS ( LARRY / AIKO ).
WE ARE GOING TO SHOOTERS OUT ON HARLEM PASTED IRVING PARK ABOUT 1/2
MILE. ITS A GREAT PLACE. THEN ON SATURDAY TROUT FISHING. I'M GOING
WITH MY GOOD FRIEND LARRY. WE DO A LOT OF FISHING TOGETHER. WE HAVE
A BOAT THAT WE BOUGHT A FEW YEARS AGO TOGETHER. SOMETIMES WE LET OUR
WIFES COME ALONG. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO REMEMBER FRED KIRKWOOD IN YOUR
PRAYERS. PRAY FOR NITA TO HAVE STRENGTH TO HELP FRED AND FOR FRED THAT
HIS HEART WILL GET STRONGER. ALSO FOR THE NEW PASTOR THAT THE LORD
HAS PICKED FOR CALVARY. WELL, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE WIND.


1:30 PM SHOUT OUT TO LARRY/AIKO, BOB/JUDI, WAYNE/CATHERINE, FRED/NITA, MARGO/ALI,
GREG, CHURCH STAFF, ERNIE/JEAN AND OF COURSE OUR GOOD FRIEND CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home