Monday, March 06, 2006

MONDAY MARCH 6, 2006

6:30PM HELLO FRIENDS: HOW DID YOU LIKE THE SNOW WE GOT. I DIDN'T LIKE IT
EITHER. I HERE MY GOOD FRIEND FRED KIRKWOOD IS IN THE HOSPITAL. WE
HOPE AND PRAY THAT HE WILL GET STRONG ENOUGH TO COME HOME THIS WEEK.
I'M HOME BY MYSELF TONIGHT. GAIL IS AT A BIBLE STUDY FOR A COUPLE
OF HOURS. ALL I KNOW IS THAT ITS GETTING CLOSE TO FISHING. I HOPE
TO GO IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. GLAD TO SEE SOME WARM WEATHER COMING
IN THIS WEEK. I ALSO SEE A LOT OF RAIN COMING ALSO. HOPE TO SEE
YOU ALL AT THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER. WOW, WHAT A GREAT TIME TO
MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VISIT WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST
FOR SOME OF THEM YOUR HAVEN'T SEEN OR TALKED TO. WHAT A GREAT TIME
TO REJOICE AND PRAY IN THE LORDS NAME. WE HOPE THAT PASTOR BOB IS
FEELING BETTER. OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE WITH THE WIND. JUST
ONE BIG THING TO SAY " GO CHICAGO CUBS "


6:36 PM SHOUT OUTS TO LARRY/AIKO, BOB/JUDI, MARGO/ALI, GREG, ERNIE/JEAN
FRANK/LOUIS, KENT/NANCY, AND OF COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home