Sunday, March 19, 2006

SUNDAY MARCH 19, 2006

12:55PM WHERE IS SPRING. THEY SAY THE WEATHER THIS WEEK WILL ONLY BE IN
THE 40'S. ARE YOU ENJOYING THE NCAA MARCH MADNESS? I'M LOVING
IT EVEN MY TEAM GOT UPSET ON FRIDAY. BUT BASEBALL AND FISHING IS
JUST AROUND THE BEND. I WAS HALF SINGLE THIS WEEK END. GAIL WENT
TO ROCHESTER, MN TO SEE HER OLDEST SISTER WITH HER YOUNGER SISTER.
BUT THE YOUNG SISTER GOT A CALL LATE SATURDAY NIGHT THAT HER
HUSBAND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER HE CAME HOME FROM A MISSION
TRIP SATURDAY MORNING. SO GAIL AND HER SISTER DROVE ALL NIGHT
SATURDAY BACK TO WISCONSIN. I DIDN'T KNOW THIS UNTIL 11:30 AM
THIS MORNING AFTER I GOT HOME FROM CHURCH. WE ARE ASKING FOR
PRAYER FOR HIM. HE HAD LOW SUGAR AND SOME OTHER THINGS WRONG. HE
IS IN THE VET'S HOSPITAL UP IN MILWAUKEE. HOW ABOUT THE SONG THE
CHOIR SANG THIS MORNING. WAS IT GOOD OR WHAT. WHAT A JOB THEY ALL
DID. I HOPE TO DO SOME FISHING IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. COME ON WARM
WEATHER. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT THE DINNERS. WE
NEED YOU. WE WANT TO VISIT WITH YOU. WELL I HAVE TO GO AND FINISH
WATCHING THE NCAA. SO I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE GONE WITH THE WIND.


1:05 PM SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JUDI, ERNIE/JEAN, WAYNE/CATHERINE, LARRY/AIKO,
GREG, MARGO/ALI, KENT/NANCY, FRANK/LOIS, AND OF COURSE CHARLOTTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home