Thursday, March 30, 2006

THURSDAY MARCH 30, 2006

1:45 PM HELLO EVERYONE. WOW !! WHAT A GREAT DAY THE LORD HAS GIVEN US. ALL I
KNOW IS THAT I'M GOING FISHING THIS SATURDAY FOR SOME TROUT. SO, THIS
IS THE WEEK COMING UP OF BASEBALL, FISING AND WORKING OUT IN THE YARD
SEASON.I WAS READY. ITS KINDA BEEN A BAD WEEK. WE WENT TO MICHIGAN
LAST WEEK END AND CAME HOME SUNDAY NIGHT AND FELT GREAT. WOKE UP EARLY
MONDAY MORNING WITH A GOOD COLD. SINCE THEN I BEEN FEELING TERRIBLE
THE REST OF THE WEEK. I SURE MISSED SEEING YOU ALL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT
AT CHURCH. FOR WE HAD NO DINNER THAT NIGHT. I DIDN'T EVEN GO OUT TO
BREAKFAST THIS PASTED MONDAY. EVERYBODY WAS GONE. WELL, HAVE A GREAT
WEEK END AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT CHURCH ON SUNDAY. MAY THE LORD BLESS
YOU AND KEEP YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE. TAKE CARE FOR I'M OUT OF HERE
LIKE THE WIND.


NO SHOUT OUTS TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home