Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WEDNESDAY APRIL 19, 2006

NOON: WHAT A GREAT DAY THE LORD HAS GIVEN US TODAY. I WILL NOT BE AT THE
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER. I HAVE A CHANCE TO GO FISHING TONIGHT WITH
SOME BUDDIES OF MINE FROM WORK. SO I AM GOING. WE WILL BE FISHING
FOR SOME TROUT AT AXLE HEAD LAKE IN DES PLAINES. ITS ON RIVER ROAD
AND TOUHY AVE. MY WIFE TOLD ME TO BRING HOME SOME SUPPER FOR US. I
ALWAYS LISTEN TO MY WIFE. HUH ! HUH. I'M JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MAN.
I HERE FRED KIRKWOOD IS FEELING A LITTLE BETTER. WASN'T THE GOOD
FRIDAY SERVICES GREAT ALSO SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES. SORRY I WON'T
SEE YOU TO NIGHT. MY PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU. TAKE CARE AND I WILL
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY LORD WILLING. I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE WIND.


12:05 PM SHOUT OUT TO BOB/JUDI, ERNIE/JEAN, WAYNE/CATHERINE, MARGO/ALI, GREG,
LARRY/AIKO, AND OF COURSE OUR GOOD FRIEND CHARLOTTE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home