Sunday, June 11, 2006

SUNDAY JUNE 11, 2006

2:30 PM HELLO EVERYONE. HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME SO FAR THIS
SPRING/SUMMER. THE FISHING HAS BEEN GOING GREAT UNTIL SATURDAY
JUNE 10, 2006. 15 MEN FRO CHURCH WENT TO WAUKEEGAN EARLY IN THE
MORNING TO GO OUT ON THE LAKE FISHING FOR SALMON. AS YOU KNOW THE
WEATHER WASN'T TO GOOD EARLY IN THE MORNING. SO THE CAPTAIN'S
OF THE BOATS SAID THEY WOULDN'T GO OUT IN THIS WEATHER. SO WE
DIDN'T. SO WE WENT TO BREAKFAST TOGETHER AND I'M SURE MOST OF US
CAME HOME AND WENT TO BED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. I KNOW I DID.
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL THE FATHER TO BE AND THE FATHERS THAT ARE
A VERY HAPPY FATHERS DAY. BOB AND I ARE STILL GOING OUT TO BREAKFAST
EVEN WITH OUT WAYNE. WE SURE DO MISS HIM. OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE
THE WIND. TAKE CARE YOU ALL. GAIL AND I WILL HAVING OUR 40th
NEXT SUNDAY. IT'S BEEN THE BEST 40 YEARS OF MY LIFE. WE HAVE TWO
GREAT KIDS AND THE BEST GRAND DAUGHTER YOU WOULD EVER WANT.


2:40 PM SHOUTOUTS- WAYNE/CATHERINE, MARGO/ALI, GREG, FRED/NITA, BOB/JUDI,
ERNIE/JEAN, BOB/PATTY, LARRY/AIKO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home