Thursday, July 27, 2006

THRUSDAY JULY 27, 2006

10:45AM HELLO EVERYONE. WOW,IS IT HOT.MAKE SURE YOU ARE STAYING
INSIDE WITH THE A/C UNIT. SOME OF YOU ARE ASKING WHY DO
I HAVE A WALKER. I'M TAKING A SERIES OF 2 SHOTS IN EACH
KNEE FOR 6 WEEKS. THE DOCTOR WANTS ME TO HAVE A WALKER
FOR 12 WEEKS SO IF I FALL I DON'T DAMAGE THE KNEES. WITH
THE WALKER I HOPE NOT TO FALL. I WOULD APPREICATE YOUR
PRAYERS THAT THESE NEW SHOTS WILL WORK. IF THEY DO I DON'T
HAVE TO HAVE MY KNEES REPLACED FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. I'M
GOING FISHING THIS WEEK END. I'M TAKING MY GRAND DAUGHTER
FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT SHOULD BE A GREAT TIME AND A GOOD
ADVENTURE WITH HER. SHE IS A LOT OF FUN. JUST HOPE IT COOLS
DOWN SOME. WILL TAKE CARE AND I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE
WIND.

NO SHOUT OUTS TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home