Monday, October 09, 2006

MONDAY OCTOBER 9, 2006

HELLO EVERYONE. I'M BACK. I WAS TALKING TO GAIL'S BROTHER YESTREDAY AND HE
ASKED IF I WAS STILL BLOGGING. I TOLD HIM YES. I JUST HAVEN'T DONE IT IN
A FEW WEEKS. I ONE MORE FISHING TRIP IF IT DOESN'T SNOW UP IN MICHIGAN THE
LAST WEEK END OF OCTOBER. THEN THE BOAT WILL BE PUT AWAY.OUR GRANDDAUGHTER
STARTED PRESCHOOL AND JUST LOVES IT. SHE REALLY LIKES GOING TO AWANA ON
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS ALSO. GREG ( OUR SON ) IS DOING GOOD. HE HAS BEEN ON THE
ROAD SOME. PLEASE PRAY FOR GAIL'S SISTER AND HER HUSBAND. HIS MOTHER PASSED
AWAY SATURDAY NIGHT. HIS BROTHER AND SISTERS DON'T GO TO CHURCH. YOU BEAR
FANS-- DON'T GET OVER EXCITED YET. YOU SAW WHAT THE WHITE SOX'S DID. NOT
A GOOD YEAR FOR ANY CHICAGO TEAMS. HOPEFULLY THE BULLS WILL DO SOMETHING
THIS YEAR. I WILL BE BLOGGING EVERY TWO WEEKS INSTEAD OF EACH DAY. HAVE TO
LET ALL THE NEW BUILD UP I GUESS. OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE WIND. HOPE
TO SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT THE DINNER. PRAY THAT MORE SOUTHERN GOSPLE
GROUPS WILL COME TO CHICAGO AREA. NEXT TIME I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE HYMN
SINGS THAT ARE COMING TO ARE AREA. IF YOU LIKE THE OLD SONGS OUT OF THE
HYMN BOOK YOU WILL L O V E THIS KIND OF MUSIC. I'M GONE.

NO SHOUT OUTS TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home