Thursday, October 12, 2006

THURSDAY OCTOBER 12, 2006

HI EVERYONE: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. ITS SNOWING. I HOPE THATS IT FOR THE
WINTER. I'LL TAKE 50 BELOW JUST DON'T GIVE ME SNOW. WHAT A GREAT MEAL
LAST NIGHT AT CHURCH. YOU MISSED A GOOD ONE IF YOUWEREN'T THERE. NOT
MUCH GOING ON. WE ARE GOING TO GAIL'S BROTHERS CHURCH ON SUNDAY UP IN
GRAYSLAKE,IL. I STILL HOPE TO GO ON ONE MORE FISHING TRIP FOR THE
YEAR. BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. REMEMBER TO TELL THE PASTOR'S AT
CHURCH THAT THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. THEY ALL NEED OUR PRAYERS. IT'S
NOT A EASY JOB TO DO WITHOUT A SENIOR PASTOR. I THINK THEY ALL HAVE
DONE A VERY GOOD JOB. ALSO THE JOB THAT CLIFF RAAD HAS DONE. WHAT A
GUY. HE JUST KEEPS ON GOING. I'M PRETTY SURE WHENN HE GETS TO HEAVEN
THE LORD WILL HAVE HIM RUN THE PROGRAM UP THERE. HE IS SO GOOD AT IT.
WELL, HAVE A GREAT WEEK END AND STAY WARM. I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE
WIND. BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home