Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TUESDAY OCTOBER 17, 2006

MORNING EVERYONE. I'M BLOGGING EARLY IN THE MORNING. THE BEARS SURE GOT
LUCKY LAST NIGHT. NOT MUCH GOING ON. LAST SUNDAY WE VISITED WITH GAIL'S
BROTHER AND FAMILY IN GRAYSLAKE,IL. WE MEET THEM AT THEIR CCHURCH. IT
WAS VERY NICE. THENWE WENT OUT TO BREAKFAST AND HAD A REAL GOOD VISIT.
OUR GRANDDAUGHTER IS COMING IN THIS WEEK END. I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR HER.
I JUST LOVE BEING WITH HER AND DOING THINGS WITH HER. EVEN THOUGH SHE
WALKS FASTER THAN ME. I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP WITH HER.I DON'T KNOW ABOUT
YOU OR NOT BUT I HAVE HAD IT FOR THE RAIN AND CLOUDS. LET THE SUN SHINE.
OK, I'M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE WIND. REMEMBER FRED/NITA KIRKWOOD IN YOUR
PRAYERS. ALSO MAYBE SOME OF YOU CAN CALL THEM AND GO SEE THEM. THEY
CAN'T GET OUT NOW. MAYBE YOU CAN PICK UP SOMETHING FOR THEM AT THE
STORE. THANKS

SHOUT OUTS -- PAUL/REENE, KEN/RUTH, WAYNE/CATHERINE, LARRY/AIKO, ERNIE/JEAN,
GREG, MARGO/ALI, FRED/NITA, BOB/JUDI,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home