Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 25, 2006

HI EVERYONE. WHAT A GREAT TIME WE HAD LAST WEEK END WITH MARGO / ALI.
SHE IS SOMETHING ELSE. WE WERE WATCHING THE IOWA / MICHIGAN FOOTBALL
GAME AND ALI KEPT SAYING GO BLUE. I WOULD SAY GO BLACK / GOLD. SHE
ASKED ME WHAT THE SCORE WAS AND I TOLD HER AND SHE SAID GRANDPA, IOWA
IS A LOOSER. I BOXED HER EARS FOR HER. SHE IS GOING TO PRESCHOOL AND
JUST LOVES IT. SHE IS READING THE HOME ADDRESS AND COUNTING. ITS SO
NICE TO SEE HER GROWING UP AND LEARNING. SHE LOVES GOING TO AWANA
CLUBS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT THEIR CHURCH IN KALAMAZOO. THE LORD HAS
BLESSED GAIL / I WITH A GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER. WE JUST PRAY THAT SHE
WILL GROW IN THE LORD ALL HER LIFE. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE DINNER
TONIGHT. SO, I;M OUT OF HERE LIKE THE WIND. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.

NO SHOUT OUTS TODAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home